Profile Change in x264enc plugin

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sun Feb 4 07:26:13 UTC 2018

Le 1 févr. 2018 1:11 PM, "Mohammad, Jamal M" <
MohammadJamal.Mohiuddin at ncr.com> a écrit :

Hi Guys,

We want to use gstreamer for streaming windows desktop over IP.

On the receiver end I am using the following pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 -vvv udpsrc port=5004 ! application/x-rtp, payload=96 !
rtph2 64depay ! h264parse ! imxvpudec ! imxipuvideosink sync=false

On the sender end we are using the following pipeline:
 C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64\bin\gst-launch-1.0.exe -v dx9screencapsrc !
video/x-raw,framerate=30/1 ! queue ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! h264parse
config-interval=-1 ! rtph264pay pt=96 config-interval=-1 ! udpsink host=<IP
Address> port=5004 sync=true.

The imxvpudecoder fails to decode the frame and gst-launch terminates at
the receiver end with the following error:
imxvpuapi imxvpuapi_vpulib.c:1387:imx_vpu_dec_get_initial_info: could not
retrieve configuration information: failure

I believe it is something related to changing profile. How can I change the
profile of x264 enc.

The error you have provided is from IMX 6 proprietary stack decoder and has
nothing to do with x264enc software encoder.

Thanks,

*Mohammad Jamal Mohiuddin *

*Software Engineer, Retail Hosp/HW NCR Corporation India Pvt Ltd. *
*MohammadJamal.Mohiuddin at ncr.com* <MohammadJamal.Mohiuddin at ncr.com>* | *
*www.ncr.com* <http://www.ncr.com>