GStreamer dynamic compositor

Michael MacIntosh mmacintosh at linear-systems.com
Mon Feb 5 18:32:50 UTC 2018

Use gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle to set the window handle to the
window you want to output to.  Note that this does not work with
autovideosink, it only works with "actual" video sinks.  But you should
be able to change the width and height of the window its in without pausing.

As a bit of warning, I have only done this on windows with Qt, but I
have been able to show/hide, move / resize the QWidgets I am rendering to.

Hope that helps!