GStreamer dynamic compositor

chrisplus3 chr.bauer1 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 06:50:55 UTC 2018

I've been able to change my application from one pipeline with compositor to
one pipeline for each stream.
But since I have neither a window manager, nor a display manager and I'm
operating on a iMX6, I cannot use gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle.

Right now I'm changing the imxg2dvideosink properties (window-width,
window-height, ...) while the pipeline is running.
The strange thing is, that sometimes there are smooth transitions upon
changing the properties and sometimes the screen blacks out for 1 or 2
seconds.

Anyway, thatnk you vm for your help !