DirectFB and Gstreamer at same time

Anjo John anjo.john at vvdntech.in
Thu Feb 15 06:13:59 UTC 2018

Hi Mohammad,
 from the gstreamer pipeline you are using IMX6 processor. One solution
would be to use the overlay frame buffer /dev/fb1 of IMX6 for the text part
and /dev/fb0 for the video part. you can modify the
imxipuvideosink framebuffer=/dev/fb1 and check. Please unblank and set the
size of the overlay frame-buffer before you run the command. Also adjust
the alpha value for transparency.
to unblank  : echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb1/blank
to set resolution  : fbset -xres <> -yres <> -fb /dev/fb1