RTSP Server multifile stream

dkatz6 dkatz6 at binghamton.edu
Thu Jan 11 20:57:15 UTC 2018

My goal is to have *one* RTSP URI to playback multiple sliced files (that I
recorded using splitmuxsink). On playback I would like to seek through the
total stream.

So far I've tried splitmuxsrc, multifilesrc, and concat with no luck.

I get the error: GLib-Error **: Creating pipes for GWakeup: Too many open
files

Trace/breakpoint trap

I then was looking at gnlcomposition to construct the pipeline and I get
the same error.

Test media factory to mount:
gnlcomposition. (gnlurisource uri=
file://home/katzd/Desktop/4K_Footage_SpaceX_Launches.mp4 start=0
duration=1000 gnlurisource uri=file://home/katzd/Desktop/simpsons.mp4 start=10
duration=300 ) ! identity single-segment=true ! qtdemux name=d d. ! queue !
rtph264pay pt=96 name=pay0 d. ! queue ! rtpmp4apay pt=97 name=pay1

Do you have any recommendations how to fix my issues? Do I need to try a
different approach?

Thanks,

Dan