Decode H264 stream with Gstreamer [windows]

Pyrodrag xavier.valence at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:10:51 UTC 2018

Hello community. I try to display an rtp stream encoded in h264 on a computer
(send by a camera) . I use gstreamer (in command line) for windows (sorry I
didn't have the choice to use it on windows). I success to display correctly
with this line on Linux (ubuntu):
gst-launch-1.0.exe -v udpsrc port=5008 ! application/x-rtp, payload=96 !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! textoverlay
text="192.168.120.2" ! fpsdisplaysink sync=false text-overlay=false

But when I try to use the same line on windows, it works but they are some
glitch on the video( luminosity problem, color problem etc), it seems to
have difficulty to decode, depay or support H264 format. I search since 2
weeks how to resolve this, but I found nothing. Someone has idea of what is
wrong on my line or what option that I don't use and it necessary in windows
for a best H264 decoding?

Thanks

Best regard