gstdmabuf allocator intialization problem

gst_starter andreas.wittmann at zeiss.com
Tue Jan 23 18:01:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to use opencl buffers with gstreamer and I wanted to approach a
custom allocator/memory class implementation by starting with a very simple
existing allocator (gstdmabuf). I build a DLL from gstdmabuf.{c;h} which I
load in a simple test program that looks as follows:

When I debug into the DLL (using VS2010) I receive an error message from
gstdmabuf.c in line

which i do not understand. I have a valid allocator (not NULL) and an
allocator name that is assigned to the allocator in gstdmabuf.c:202 ? What
is missing here?

In general, I would also like to know what the minimum set of
funtions/parameters is to define a valid allocator.