Pad-Added Signal on rtspsrc Source Problem

fischra2 fschramka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:32:21 UTC 2018

Hi Vinod

Thanks for the hint! I just tested this pipeline with gst-launch

gst-launch-1.0.exe uridecodebin uri=rtsp://localhost:554/test ! videoconvert
! autovideosink

Unfortunately I get wrong colors there, I see the picture, but the
background color of everything is green, I guess the color information of
the YUV image is wrong, looks like both U & V chanels are complete 0x00.

If I try to give him the right decoder I get an error:

gst-launch-1.0.exe uridecodebin uri=rtsp://localhost:554/test ! avdec_h265 !
autovideosink

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0:
Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(510): gst_parse_no_more_pads ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstURIDecodeBin named uridecodebin0 to
some pad of avdec_h265 named avdec_h265-0
Redistribute latency...

Guess this makes sense :)

I'm still not sure why my first idea doesnt work... Like I said before, this
pipeline works perfectly:

gst-launch-1.0.exe rtspsrc location=rtsp://localhost:554/test ! rtph265depay
! avdec_h265 ! autovideosink

This also needs to work in code? I'm sure it is a small detail I did not
found yet :)

Anyone having an idea?