i.MX6 MIPI-CSI2 OV5640 Camera testing on Mainline Linux

chain256 tonu.jaansoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:44:25 UTC 2018

Hi!

Just to let you know, I have same sensor working on Variscite iMX6 DART. Using Yocto Morty release ( http://variwiki.com/index.php?title=VAR-SOM-MX6_Yocto&release=RELEASE_MORTY_V1.0_VAR-SOM-MX6 <http://variwiki.com/index.php?title=VAR-SOM-MX6_Yocto&release=RELEASE_MORTY_V1.0_VAR-SOM-MX6> )
Had to hack device tree abit and that was about it. Hope you find something useful on that page.

Tõnu