Gstreamer udp not working on decklinkvideosink

Sankalp Gupta sankalp.gupta at telikos.net
Wed Jul 4 05:54:29 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am new to gstreamer and I am trying to decode a transport stream taken using udp as source and decklink card as sink. The command I’m using is:

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=udp://<udp_address_with:port> name=decode decode. ! interlace field-pattern=2:2 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=UYVY ! videoscale ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080 ! videorate ! video/x-raw,framerate=25/1 ! decklinkvideosink mode=13 decode. ! audioconvert ! decklinkaudiosink
and the output I’m getting is

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstDecklinkOutputClock
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:decode: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:decode:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstURIDecodeBin named decode to some pad of GstInterlace named interlace0
Redistribute latency...
And is stuck on this and card doesn’t give any output.

The info of the stream coming from udp is:

Topology:
  container: MPEG-2 Transport Stream
    audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2 (MP2)

Properties:
  Duration: 99:99:99.999999999
  Seekable: no
  Tags:
      audio codec: MPEG-1 Audio
      has crc: true
      channel mode: stereo
      nominal bitrate: 128000
      bitrate: 128000

I’ve tried same command with a file and that is perfectly working but this above isn’t.

I really need help on this. Please assist me what I’m doing wrong and what should’ve been done.

PS: If you need anymore logs please do let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Sankalp Gupta

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---