Gstreamer udp not working on decklinkvideosink

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Jul 4 09:17:34 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-07-04 at 11:24 +0530, Sankalp Gupta wrote:

> ./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:decode:
>
> failed delayed linking some pad of GstURIDecodeBin named decode to
> some pad of GstInterlace named interlace0

This tells you that the video part of the pipeline is not connected at
the end ...

> Redistribute latency...
>
> And is stuck on this and card doesn’t give any output.
>
> The info of the stream coming from udp is:
>
> Topology:
>
>   container: MPEG-2 Transport Stream
>
>     audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2 (MP2)

... and this says that there is no video stream detected here. So the
problem is unrelated to the Decklink card but either there is no video
stream inside the MPEG-TS container or we fail to detect it for some
reason.

In case of the latter, please file a bug with a test case and a stream
dump to reproduce the problem.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com