AW: AW: AW: Serial port interface on frame grabber

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Jul 14 03:22:47 UTC 2018

G'day vk_gst,

No, I don't have any clear idea how to assemble that system, but you
could look at these elements;

- videorate, can be placed at the receiver after the source, and you
  can read the in, out, and duplicate frame count properties in your
  program to detect a stall,

- rotate, can rotate a picture by an arbitrary angle, and you may
  change the angle property through program control,

- the various overlay elements can place the IMU data over the
  picture.

Off-hand, I don't know an element that can be used to translate the
picture in X or Y dimensions.  You might look through the elements.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 04:41:47AM -0700, vk_gst wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> In case the video on the receiving side is stuck, for eg. the video data
> packets are lost, but still the receiver  gets the current IMU data, then I
> want to use the last received frame or the one stuck on the screen, and move
> it left/right, up/down, rotate based on the IMU data received. Is this
> possible? Do you have an idea/suggestions on how to realise this system?
>

> --

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/