Sync Audio

Igors igors at eias3d.com
Tue Jul 24 09:25:26 UTC 2018

Hi All

My app draws some animation frame by frame (a speaking character head for
example). The drawing speed can be much slower than desired fps.
Simultaneosly the app is playing a sound from file using playbin. In other
words video doesn't use GStreamer but audio does. I need to syncronize the
sound no matter it can be very distorted. For example if the current drawing
frame is 60 and desired fps = 30 then audio should correspond to 2 sec, no
matter the real elapsed time is 3 or 4 sec.

I realize it's the question "have already been answered", but where is it?

Thx