[WebRTC android application]

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:37:25 UTC 2018

In my musings with android, I also had to use the set of bundled
ca-certificates that the GStreamer ndk-build machinery installs into the
application like so:

  ca_certs = g_getenv("CA_CERTIFICATES");
  g_assert (ca_certs != NULL);
  g_print ("ca-certificates %s", ca_certs);
  session = soup_session_new_with_options (SOUP_SESSION_SSL_STRICT, FALSE,
          //                                 SOUP_SESSION_SSL_USE_SYSTEM_CA_FILE, TRUE,
                                           SOUP_SESSION_SSL_CA_FILE, ca_certs,
                                           SOUP_SESSION_HTTPS_ALIASES, https_aliases, NULL);

Cheers
-Matt