[WebRTC android application]

Anuroop Jesu jesuas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:20:25 UTC 2018

Hi Kiran,

I have similar issue only difference is I using non-gstreamer WebRTC
android application.
To resolve issue I installed user certificates under
Settings->security->Install Certificates from SD card.
I used turn server for signalling and installed certificates which I used
on turn server.

Regards
Anuroop