Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:58:52 UTC 2018

I upgraded to 1.14.1 and used the command line gst-launch that I used in the
first post. It did the same thing as before. it got up to 2k files out of
10k files. doesn't seem to quit out or anything. The handles didn't increase
this time.

gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! mux.video splitmuxsink async-handling=true
max-size-bytes=10485760 max-files=10240 muxer=avimux location=video%06d.avi
name=mux source. ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! mux.audio_0

I used software verify memory validator and here is of a report from memory.
it took 4 1/2 days or so to get to this point. I can't seem to figure out
why?

gst_launch_10_mem_06_18_18
<http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/gst_launch_10_mem.html>

-----