Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:52:20 UTC 2018

So I did another test using the following pipeline. I added the tee for video
and audio side and queue after the tee to connect to the splitmuxsink.

gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug=3 -e rtspsrc location=[IP] name=source !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! tee name=vtee ! queue
max-size-buffers=50 ! mux.video splitmuxsink async-handling=true
max-size-bytes=10485760 max-files=360 muxer=avimux
location=D:/VideoStorageSplit2/video%06d.avi name=mux source. !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! tee name=atee ! queue
max-size-buffers=50 ! mux.audio_0

*my application:*
specified buffers in queues' has internal flow error
not specifying the buffers just keeps going.
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377034/GstreamerRecordPipeline.png>

*command line:*
specifying the buffers in queues' has timeout but maybe the same for
internal flow error
not having the buffers keeps going.

*Overall:*
haven't tried on command line adding the tee with queues' and not specifying
the buffers.

-----