NVDEC and 10-bit HEVC decode

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:55:51 UTC 2018

Currently nvdec doesn't work for 10 (or 12) bit decoding and always
assumes 8-bit mode is used.  Mostly for legacy where the nvdec API
didn't have support for higher bit depths when the code was written.

Changing that requires adding 10-bit pixel formats (actually 10-bit in
16-bit) to libgstgl and plumbing that through for the decoder to output.

Cheers
-Matt