Video file created by gst_parse_launch can't be read

Akmal Hisyam akmalhisyam36 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:09:24 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm currently coding on Visual Studio 2017 on Windows 10 to create a
program using gst_parse_launch to save a webcam video with filesink. The
pipeline is as follow :

gst_parse_launch("autovideosrc !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 !
tee name=tsplit ! x264enc qp-min=18 ! h264parse ! avimux !
filesink location=output.mp4 tsplit. !
queue ! matroskamux ! queue leaky=2 !
tcpserversink host=192.168.1.203 port=7001", NULL);

I've encountered a problem where I couldn't read/play a video output file
created by the program written on C++ and by lauching ffprobe.exe to this
file, I have no information at all bout the file. However, if I launch the
same pipeline on command prompt and on Windows PowerShell, the video
output file
could be read perfectly and by lauching ffprobe.exe to this file, I have
all the informations about this file.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance !

Akmal