Video file created by gst_parse_launch can't be read

Kiran ND kiran at algorythma.com
Tue Jun 26 05:12:55 UTC 2018

Hello Akmal,

I have faced issues with capabilities of x264enc and muxer.
I would suggest you to remove avimux and dump encoder output to a file.

gst_parse_launch("autovideosrc !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1
!
tee name=tsplit ! x264enc qp-min=18 !filesink location=output.mp4

and output.mp4 should be playable using ffmpeg / vlc player

Worth a try or you can even change avimux with other options flvmux.

Cheers,
Kiran