Failure to cross compile GStreamer v1.14 with config/cross-lin-arm.cbc

Vincenzo Bono vincenzo.bono at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:23:27 UTC 2018

Hello,

I had the same issue with GStreamer v1.15, while building direclty on my Raspberry.

Looking inside the openssl.recipe, under your cerbero/recipes, I’ve found that a define was added form ARMv7 for the Android platform, but not for Linux in general.

Adding a "or self.config.target_platform == Platform.LINUX” in the related check, inside the configure(self) function fixed the build for me:

def configure(self):

    …

    if self.config.target_platform == Platform.ANDROID or self.config.target_platform == Platform.LINUX:
        if self.config.target_arch == Architecture.ARMv7:
            # Openssl can't seem to figure this out anymore
            config_sh += ' -D__ARM_MAX_ARCH__=7 '

Vince