Failure to cross compile GStreamer v1.14 with config/cross-lin-arm.cbc

Matthew Thyer matthew.thyer at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 05:58:24 UTC 2018

I’ve given up on Cerbero for Linux builds after Nicolas Dufresne said (in this message https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2018-May/067778.html) that the GStreamer project delegates packaging for Linux builds to the various distributions and that Cerbero is really for non-Linux systems.

I’ve now written my own script to build GStreamer as a standard autoconf project that uses pkg-config.
I’ve yet to extend this for cross compilation.