swtching streams within webrtcbin

Alexander Yanin sashayanin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:23:32 UTC 2018

Hi!
I was glad to know that gstreamer now has its own webrtc implementation.

My purpose is to use webrtcbin for live media streaming to multiple clients
(browsers) without receiving any media from them. The streamed media
consists of one video stream and several audio streams. My purpose is to
have a possibility for a client to switch from one audio track to another.
For simplicity, other clients will also receive the same selected audio
track.

How this can be achieved? What is the most correct way to do that?

Cheers,
Alex