multipad webrtcbin

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:54:55 UTC 2018

Yes, webrtcbin can have multiple pads.

The sendrecv example available from
https://github.com/centricular/gstwebrtc-demos uses multiple pads to
send and receive audio and video on two different pads.

You may be hitting a couple of problems
1. webrtcbin doesn't currently support rengotiation.  Can be fixed by
extending webrtcbin or having all the configuration upfront.
2. Linking two webrtcbin's together with both sending and receiving
would cause a loop in the pipeline graph and GStreamer does not like
that.  Can be fixed by separating the two webrtcbin's into separate
pipelines using something like proysrc/proxysink.

Cheers
-Matt