iOS AppStore non-public API usage

ndmccormack niall at itsallmememe.com
Tue May 22 19:20:18 UTC 2018

Hi all, I'm experiencing some issues submitting to the iOS AppStore.

I'm using the latest GStreamer - v1.14.0. The app was working and submitting
ok on the 18th May using the 1.4.0 framework, but after a couple of UI
updates I started getting this error when re-submitting to iTunesConnect.

//
*Non-public API usage:*

The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/Foobar.framework/Foobar:
_getcontext, _makecontext, _setcontext
//

I presume because Apple have updated their internal systems?

I removed the GStreamer.framework, which is used by the "Foobar" framework
above and the app submitted ok.

Does anyone have any ideas how I may solve this?

Cheers
Niall