Streaming audio and video

kheuch11 mouhamadou.sarr1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:02:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to implement a streaming server by using Gstreamer.
I want to capture what is displayed on the server screen and its audio
output and send it on a multicast address in order to be replayed by another
computer that listens in this multicast address.

I have the gstreamer command below which is running on my streaming server
computer (OS = Ubuntu 16.04)

/gst-launch-1.0 -vv ximagesrc use-damage=0 ! multiqueue ! \
video/x-raw,format=BGRx,framerate=25/1 ! vaapipostproc format=i420
width=1920 height=1080 ! multiqueue ! \
vaapih264enc rate-control=cbr tune=none bitrate=5000 keyframe-period=0 !
video/x-h264,profile=high ! queue ! \
mux. pulsesrc device="alsa_output.pci-0000_00_1b.0.analog-stereo.monitor" !
queue ! audioconvert ! voaacenc bitrate=196000 ! queue ! \
mux. mpegtsmux name=mux ! \
rtpmp2tpay ! queue ! udpsink auto-multicast=true host=stream_ip
port=stream_port sync=true/

I am using the SDP file below in order to replay the stream sent by the
streaming server.

/v=0
a=tool:GStreamer
c=IN IP4 stream_ip
m=video stream_port RTP/AVP 33
a=rtpmap:33 MP2T/90000
a=control:mpegts-transport/

When I replay the video sent by my streaming server, I have the video and
audio but the quality of the video is very bad.

What I can do to improve the quality of the video.
I need your help on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Kheuch11