plugin nvenc problem while building gstreamer 1.14.4 from source

black wangyawei_dlut at 163.com
Tue Nov 20 06:20:35 UTC 2018

Hi, I build gstreamer 1.14.4 plugin bad from source like below:

NVENCODE_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/cuda/include/" NVENCODE_LIBS="-L/usr/local/cuda/lib64/stubs/" \
    ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-orc --enable-webrtc \
    --enable-nvenc --with-cuda-prefix=/usr/local/cuda
  time make -j$(nproc)
  make install
The configure is like below:

configure: *** Plug-ins without external dependencies that will be built:
accurip
adpcmdec
adpcmenc
aiff
asfmux
audiobuffersplit
audiofxbad
audiolatency
audiomixmatrix
audiovisualizers
autoconvert
bayer
camerabin2
coloreffects
compositor
debugutils
dvbsuboverlay
dvdspu
faceoverlay
festival
fieldanalysis
freeverb
frei0r
gaudieffects
gdp
geometrictransform
id3tag
inter
interlace
ivfparse
ivtc
jp2kdecimator
jpegformat
librfb
midi
mpegdemux
mpegpsmux
mpegtsdemux
mpegtsmux
mxf
netsim
onvif
pcapparse
pnm
proxy
rawparse
removesilence
sdp
segmentclip
siren
smooth
speed
stereo
subenc
timecode
videofilters
videoframe_audiolevel
videoparsers
videosignal
vmnc
y4m
yadif

configure: *** Plug-ins without external dependencies that will NOT be built:

configure: *** Plug-ins that have NOT been ported:

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will be built:
curl
dash
decklink
dtls
dvb
fbdevsink
gl
hls
ipcpipeline
kms
nvdec
nvenc
opus
rtmp
shm
smoothstreaming
srtp
vcdsrc
webrtc
webrtcdsp

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
acm
androidmedia
aom
applemedia
assrender
avcsrc
bluez
bs2b
bz2
chromaprint
daala
dc1394
dfbvideosink
direct3dsink
directsoundsrc
dtsdec
faac
faad
fdkaac
flite
fluidsynth
gme
gsmenc gsmdec
iqa
kate
ladspa
lcms2
libde265
libmms
lv2
modplug
mpeg2enc
mplex
msdk
musepack
neonhttpsrc
ofa
openal
opencv
openexr
openh264
openjpeg
openmpt
openni2
opensl
resindvd
rsvg
sbc
sfdec sfenc
soundtouch
spandsp
spc
srt
teletextdec
tinyalsa
ttml
uvch264
vdpau
vo-aacenc
vo-amrwbenc
vulkan
wasapi
wayland
webp
wildmidi
winks
winscreencap
x265
zbar
after install, I run application and find some question:
walle at PC:/$ gst-inspect-1.0 nvenc
Plugin Details:
  Name                     nvenc
  Description              GStreamer NVENC plugin
  Filename                 /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstnvenc.so
  Version                  1.14.4
  License                  LGPL
  Source module            gst-plugins-bad
  Source release date      2018-10-02
  Binary package           GStreamer Bad Plug-ins source release
  Origin URL               Unknown package origin

  0 features:

walle at PC:/$ gst-inspect-1.0 nvh264enc
No such element or plugin 'nvh264enc'

Is there some question while I installing? Some one could help?