Create GStreamer plugin in VisualStudio 2015

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Fri Nov 30 17:34:30 UTC 2018

There are a number of different ways to tell gstreamer where to search for
plugins.

One method is to set the environment variable GST_PLUGIN_PATH.

Another method is to use a parameters which available on any of the
gstreamer command-line tools.

  --gst-plugin-path=PATHS              Colon-separated paths containing
plugins
  --gst-plugin-load=PLUGINS            Comma-separated list of plugins to
preload in addition to the list stored in environment variable
GST_PLUGIN_PATH