GStreamer Conference 2018 - talk abstracts and speaker bios now available

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 15:14:58 UTC 2018

We're pleased to announce that talk abstracts and speaker biographies
for this year's GStreamer Conference are now available at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2018/

The GStreamer Conference takes place on 25-26 October in Edinburgh,
Scotland.

Topics covered include embedded systems, mobile platforms,
optimisations, adaptive streaming, hardware-accelerated video decoding,
and encoding; CI, testing and Q&A; WebRTC, neural networks, Rust,
Browser engines, closed captions, video editing, low-latency audio and
many others.

All talks will be recorded by Ubicast.

If you're not registered yet, it's not too late, you can still sign up,
see the conference home page at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2018/

for details.

There will also be a hackfest the weekend right after the conference.

Many thanks go to our platinum sponsors Collabora and Pexip, gold
sponsors Igalia, Fluendo, Facebook and Centricular, and silver sponsor
Zeiss, as well as our media partner Ubicast - without them this
conference would not have been possible in this form.

We hope to see you all in Edinburgh!