Video to opengl texture in app

Tracy Brown tracy.brown at navico.com
Mon Oct 8 21:17:33 UTC 2018

Hey guys,

I've been struggling to find a performant way to get the video out of gstreamer into my app's opengl texture...is there a standard way to do this?

What I'm doing now is using an appsink to get the raw sample data and then uploading it up to an opengl texture.

Thanks for your time!

TRACY BROWN | SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGR II | NAVICO
[NavicoBrands_strip_RGB_sml]
4500 S. 129th East Avenue, Ste. 200 | Tulsa, OK 74134-5885 USA
Office: +1 918.438.8427| Email: tracy.brown at navico.com<mailto:tracy.brown at navico.com>
Skype ID: tracy.brown.navico | Mobile: +1 918.852.5217

Confidentiality Notice | This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use,
copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.