error while linking the gstreamer pad elements in qt creator

laxman glaxman1992 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:09:22 UTC 2018

Hi,
This is laxman. i have been working on gstreamer since three months. i got
the problem while linking gstreamer pad elements in qt creator.
below two are my pad elements i have created.

   tee_pad1 = tee->getRequestPad("tee_src");
   queue_pad1 = queue1->getStaticPad("queue1_sink");

I have created to pads and trying to link them using link. based on c
gstreamer code.

tee_pad1->link(queue_pad1);  //not linking application is going to crash in
qt

please help me...

Thank you,

Regards,