Seamless reverse loop with segment seek - Possible?

petros petroskataras at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:32:09 UTC 2018

Hey all,

I was wondering if it is possible to have seamless loops playing back in
reverse ( i.e from end of file to start ) with segment seeks?

I can get normal forward seamless loops with segment seeks but I haven't
figure out a way that works for the reverse case - The closest I have gotten
is by using a segment seek with a rate of -1 but with this approach the file
doesn't loop from the end but rather from a point before the actual end of
the video.

Thanks for any insights!

Cheers,
Petros