GStreamer, Qt and Android

Jean-BenoƮt Tristant jeanbenoit at tristant.be
Tue Oct 23 07:59:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

I try to compile and run an app with GStreamer, Qt/Qml on Android.
I have configure the .pro file with the prebuild binaries of Gstreamer:
gstreamer-1.0-android-universal-1.14.1
In the main.cpp I declare the GST_PLUGIN_STATIC_DECLARE(*) and
GST_PLUGIN_STATIC_REGISTER(*)

There is the pipeline : GstElement *pipeline = gst_parse_launch
("videotestsrc ! glupload ! qmlglsink name=mysink", &error);

When I run it on Linux (configure with pkgconfig - gstreamer-1.0
gstreamer-video-1.0) The application works.
When I compile for android, the compiler said :
 - undefined reference to 'gst-plugin_glupoad_register"
 - undefined reference to 'gst_plugin_qmlglsink_register'

I think that the "gl/qml" libs are missing in the pre-compiled package or I
cannot find the rights ones to put in the pro file.

How could I find the rights ones or the doc to compile gstreamer for
android arm v7 ?

JB