Cerbero GStreamer recipes are now built with Meson

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Sun Sep 2 16:00:35 UTC 2018

I am anxiously awaiting the completion of your work Nirbheek.  (Debug
symbols on Windows would be very helpful.)

I was wondering:  When you are finished, will it also be possible to use
Cerbero to build Gstreamer with the Clang compiler on Windows and Linux?
Or is this strictly a Visual Studio / Windows thing?