Source of GstWebRTC and GstSdp python-gi overrides?

Dominik Röttsches d-r at roettsches.de
Fri Sep 7 20:01:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

can anybody tell me where the python-gi overrides / gobject introspection files for GstWebRTC and GstSdp are built from? For my Raspberry Pi build of 0.15 I managed to build and install all cerbero/meson deb packages now, including the *dev packages. But the Gst.py override was still missing, so I built and installed the gst-python repository as well, but I still see no GstWebRTC.py file getting installed, for example.

Thanks,

Dominik