clang error on android - windows

hgedek hgedek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:34:04 UTC 2018

I am trying to compile android examples but I get that error.

[armeabi-v7a] Compile thumb  : android_camera <= android_camera.c
GStreamer      : [GEN] => gst-build-armeabi-v7a/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [COMPILE] => gst-build-armeabi-v7a/gstreamer_android.c
clang.exe: error: unsupported option '-fpic' for target
'x86_64-w64-windows-gnu'
make: *** [gst-build-armeabi-v7a/gstreamer_android.o] Error 1

I compiled them on Ubuntu without any problem. So is there a solution for
windows ?