Building gstreamer 1.14 with cerbero (pulseaudio missing dependency)

evaluat0r volatileconst at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:29:32 UTC 2019

Building gstreamer 1.14 with cerbero (cool tool) but ran into two problems:

1) libsrt could not be found so the package step was failing as libgstsrt
was a needed dependency. I solved this in a hacky way by moving the library
and .pc file from lib64/ to lib/
2) pulseaudio is not built (required dependency) and isn’t an explicit
dependeny of the good plugins package. I added this to the recipe file of
good plugins but performing a buildone seemed to be a noop. Trying to
package gstreamer 1.0 fails because of the newly added, but unknown
dependency

What is the appropriate way to include pulseaudio as a dependency within the
cerbero context/environment?