how to pass "V4L2_CID_EXPOSURE" control id from gstreamer pipeline?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Apr 8 17:30:54 UTC 2019

Le lundi 08 avril 2019 à 07:07 -0500, rahulshah118 a écrit :
> it is required to send exposure time from gstreamer pipeline.
> I got some reference of "V4L2_CID_EXPOSURE" control id , but how to pass
> this from gstreamer pipeline?

It's becoming confusing to see the same question again and again on the
mailing list, specially that you never keep the context when you reply.
May I suggest you to jump off nabble and use your email client ?

For the question, I have replied already, V4L2_CID_EXPOSURE will be
turned into "exposure", and can be configured with extra-
controls=s,exposure=value. The transformation of CID enum to names
should be identical to what v4l2-ctl does, if not, open an issue.

Nicolas