gstreamer image stablizer/deshaker module

justin junione1997 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:59:48 UTC 2019

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is a gstreamer element which stabilizes a
livestream video.
I know ffmpeg has deshaker module but I have already developed applications
on gstreamer and would like to avoid having to port over to ffmpeg if
possible.
Do you know of any image stablisation tool for live streams? It would be
good if there is a module directly from gstreamer, but if you know of any
external modules that is known to work with gstreamer solutions that's fine
too ( just needs to work with live video streams - camera source -> encode
-> rtp stream).

I saw Ridgerun has done a stabilizer for m36x chips but our camera is
connected via USB (hdmi -> USB adapter) hence that won't work.

kind regards,
Justin