How to restart a pipeline after network connection loss?

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:30:33 UTC 2019

I'm looking into this project to start and monitor for 24/7 receiver
purposes. In my case SRT. I have to use sources for SRT functionality
and having difficulty getting it installed right now and finding the
prefix path. It might be suitable ? I've yet to test it.

https://github.com/RidgeRun/gstd-1.x