Reducing latency on a NVIDIA Jetson Nano to Intel NUC streaming platform

Ingemar Johansson ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Fri Aug 16 08:15:58 UTC 2019

Thanks for the suggestions.
I tried gstshark to record the latencies. Seem to only be able to record the
latency from the beginning of the pipeline to the end. Is there any link
somewhere that outlines how to record more detailed latencies for individual
components in the pipeline.

As regards to sync = true vs false.. oddly enough I get lower latency when I
set sync=false ?
Currently I get down to ~180ms camera to screen latency with my setup. The
screen is a DELL 4k with a lag of 25ms, response time=8ms and 30fps

/Ingemar