clock issue

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon Aug 19 17:36:41 UTC 2019

Hi,

You want to use gst_pipeline_use_clock() with a common clock (it can be
the system clock). If you want the timestamps on packets from both
pipeline to match, you also need to do gst_pipeline_set_base_time()
with the same value (0 is a good value). Then they will both use the
same clock. You can just use the system clock on both (obtain using
gst_system_clock_option() ).

Also, you should know that the V4L2 API doesn't expose any hardware
clocks but instead converts (or timestamps) everything using the
monotonic clock.