clock issue

IgalKroyter igalkroy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:03:18 UTC 2019

Olivier hi,

thanks for the prompt reply.

Did you mean by *gst_system_clock_option*() to *gst_system_clock_obtain*()?
I could not find the *gst_system_clock_option*().

I have applied your suggestions (leaving the master clock idea behind) and I
am getting a constant offset of ~800[mSec] between the audio and video (as I
start first the audio pipeline only later a video pipeline) so I have
reduced the audio time stamps by *gst_pad_set_ofset(audiopad, -800000000)*.
Although, during the beginning the audio and video are in sync after a while
they start to diverge.

Any ideas?