Getting codec_data passed to mp4mux

evaluat0r volatileconst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 02:56:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

I’m reading an mp4 and sending it to qtdemux and passing it through
h264parse then rtph264pay then webrtcbin for sending

I’m receiving via webrtcbin and pass the result through  rtph264depay then
h264parse and then to mp4mux our to filesink

But I’m getting a no codec_data found error from mp4mux. How can I remedy
this?

I don’t want to enc/dec h264 because I want to move the h264 data across the
network, so it isn’t necessary. Is there another element that can be used to
create the codec_data structure?