How to set splitmuxsink in C

Kréth Csaba csaba.kreth at vidux.net
Fri Aug 23 11:42:00 UTC 2019

Hi Dear,

I've got a simple problem, but i cant event find the correct way how to set
splitmuxsink. I wanted to use matroskademux and enable the streamable flag
(streamable=true). I've followed as written
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/multifile/splitmuxsink.html?gi-language=c#signals
.
So i wanted to test the pipeline in C program, but its fail if i try to set
the muxer properties.
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (splitmux), "muxer-factory", "matroskamux", NULL);
//until here its good
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (splitmux), "muxer-properties",
"properties,streamable=true", NULL); //cause segfault at starting, no dbg
or anything useful for me.

If you know how to set these types of properties please let me know.
Thanks your time, Csaba!