Frame level video synchronization

Bhavya bhavyar.1992 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:12:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I have a use case, where video from different source to be played out in
synchronization.  Both video has frame numbered added in video itself.

 To cross check whether it is my implementation problem or not, tried below
pipeline:

*gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=Lidar_WithFrameNumber1.29.h264 ! typefind !
h264parse ! omxh264dec ! tee name=t t. ! queue max-size-buffers=1 !
waylandsink t. ! queue max-size-buffers=1 ! waylandsink *

But even with this sometime observing one frame difference b/w two video
playback.

Please provide input regarding this issue. Thanks.