rtsp to hlssink with audio

Rand Graham rand.graham at zenith.com
Wed Dec 18 17:17:49 UTC 2019

I don’t know why you are not getting audio.

I did want to make a note on the queue element. My understanding of the queue element is as follows.

1)      It creates a new thread.

2)      Data must fill the buffer in the queue element before it can flow through the rest of the pipeline. This could impact your pipeline.