videomixer alpha transparency does not work on NVIDIA Jetson

MaZderMind ml at mazdermind.de
Thu Feb 14 17:48:20 UTC 2019

Hi

you could test compositor, which is another implementation of the
videomixer interface. It would also be interesting to know if the
greenscreen-alpha is working of if it is already broken at that point.
ypu might want to use pngenc / multifilesink or similar to save the
resulting iamges to pngs, checking their alpha channel.

Peter