udpsrc - flush buffer

GalDa Galdalali at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:07:30 UTC 2019

Hey all,

Whenever I try to open h264 udpsrc using a GST call back or a timed loop on
the first few frames or whenever my loop is slower then the encoder FPS I'm
seeing grey frames.
I guessing it's because whenever the pipline tryes to decode the buffer it
has more then 1 frames in it.
How can I flush the buffer whenver a new frame ariives using this gstreamer
pipline:

gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=54062 caps = "application/x-rtp,
media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264,
payload=(int)96" ! rtph264depay ! 264parse ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert !
autovideosink

Thanks, Gal.