Embedded device and custom Gstreamer source

Duchassin Frederic duchassin at sefram.fr
Fri Feb 22 20:22:11 UTC 2019

OK i understand.

As I'm working on Yocto release, I have gstreamer1.0 package validate
and it's not always easy to update to a newer version of plugins.

I believe that tsdemux is very well suited for my application but, on my
embedded device, this tsdemux should add jitter and that's why decoder
doesn't accept always the stream at the output or gives glitches.

Personally, i would prefer using tsdemux...if the version and the
hardware i used were ok.

BR

Frédéric